One of the e-mails I look forward to every day is from this site called Shop It To Me. Essentially it sends a list of sale items from designers that you've signed up for. Unfortunately I can't buy anything right now... even though it's been oh-so-tempting to buy a Diane von Furstenberg dress or Tori Burch tunic on sale. For half off. And not just because I can't fit into any of that right now (although my goal is to get back into my regular clothes before the end of the year), but I can't spend money like I used to.
For example, every year I let myself buy one pricey handbag, and here's what it is this year:
Although I've received permission from Josh to treat myself, it's a bit much to use this Louis Vuitton as a diaper bag. Unfortunately LV never goes on sale, but it's just as well - it went up $130 over the weekend. That's a lot of Pampers there.
No comments:
Post a Comment