Today I spent the better part of the day having a pre-natal massage & then grabbing a bite with my friend, Yvonne, who is also pregnant. It was one of the more relaxing days I've had in a while, though not without a bit of drama in the beginning. Apparently I booked the appointment at one spa, thinking it was another. So lo and behold, Yvonne gets there first and calls to let me know they couldn't find our appointment at all. There wasn't anything for yesterday, today, tomorrow, next week, nothing. I couldn't figure out how or why it happened since someone, from some spa, called to confirm. Luckily I still had the number of the place on my cell phone, and we were able to get to the other spa in no time. But boy, did I feel like a dope!
Apparently it wasn't the first time I did something like this - calling one place and thinking it was another. Josh reminded me (though first he had to roll his eyes) that I did that a few months back when I was going through a pizza phase. I called the Amici's in Danville, thinking it was the one in Dublin. When he went to pick it up, the guy couldn't find my order anywhere. Josh was there for about 10 minutes going over the order with the guy, getting very impatient, until they finally figured out I called the wrong place. They were very understanding once Josh told them I was pregnant and quickly made the pizza for me!
Since things happen in 3's, I expect my pregnant brain to space out one more time before the little guy comes, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't!
No comments:
Post a Comment