Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I had a very busy day today!

Ryan's feeling better today (been sick the whole weekend; Josh & I stayed home the past 2 days to be with him) and wanted to tackle everything after being sidelined - and even try his hand at blogging. Since Josh traveled to Sac today, Ryan decided to give him a report card as to how his day was going:

Hi Daddy,

After shopping with Mommy at LeAsia,


we went to Safeway & the Thai place for takeout. I even stopped by the dry cleaner’s because the lady there saw me and said I was cute!

Then we came home and had lunch. I liked my pears, but still ended up getting it all over Mommy’s face & polo shirt when I sneezed. I even got some on her keyboard. And I wasn’t too hungry to eat rice cereal so I was playing with my food again, spitting most of it out and all over Mommy. Poor Mommy will have to do laundry to get all my food off!

I was a little sleepy & hysterical after lunch, so Mommy took me upstairs for a nap. Of course I never go down very quickly (except when I’m sick, but I’m much better now), so I crawled around, pulled on the breathable mesh, and then yelled for Mommy to change my diaper when I pooped. After a little more crawling around, I decided I wanted to try standing by myself. I couldn’t quite figure out how to do it until Mommy came by again and helped me out. Look at me! I’m standing up by myself!


I didn’t know how to sit back down, so Mommy helped, but I still wasn’t ready to sleep. I guess she didn’t want to watch me crawl around anymore so she left. But I had Wo-Wo, binkie, and blankie around, so I was all set. After a few more minutes, I put the binkie in my mouth and held on to Wo-Wo & blankie and fell asleep.

I should be well-rested and ready to play by the time you come home!

Love,
Ryan

No comments: