It used to be that I (Anna) would be the one blogging about the goings on of the family, but ever since I went back to work last month, it's been on the low end of the priority list. I've been back a little over a month now, and I am exhuasted! Here's what our weekdays look like:
I wake up at 3:30am to pump and then get ready for work. Out the door by 4:25, in SF by 5:30. I rush out the door from work around 2:20ish to get to Castro Valley or home around 3-3:15. If Ryan is at my mom's, then we have to hurry before traffic gets bad on 580. Once home, it's feeding time at 4pm (there are days I feel like I'm the zookeeper managing the feeding times!), burping him, playing, then down for a nap. Hopefully, just maybe, there's time to squeeze in a run, but lately that hasn't been the case. Then I need to make dinner, hopefully eat it, and another feeding at 7. Every 2 days there's also bath time, so we have to squeeze time in for that too. Then Josh takes Ryan off my hands for a bit while I shower & get ready for bed... and if all goes well, I'm tucked in by 9pm. And then I repeat it for the next 5 days.
Josh's schedule has a little more flexibility, but it's tough to take care of Ryan in the morning, get ready, jump on a conference call, take Sunshine out, drive Ryan over to my Mom's, and then back to the office in Pleasanton or Santa Clara.
Our schedules are nuts, to say the least!
No comments:
Post a Comment